If you haven't enabled the Xero integration in Nexudus yet, follow our step-by-step article on Integrating Xero before starting your invoice transfers.
You can transfer any Nexudus invoice to Xero when:
- You want to keep track of your Nexudus invoices in your Xero account.
You can transfer any DRAFT, UNPAID, DUE or PAID Nexudus invoice to Xero.
- You want to update the status of an invoice that you paid in Xero in Nexudus.
You can transfer a DUE or UNPAID Nexudus invoice to Xero, process a payment for that invoice in Xero, and have the invoice status to switch from DUE / UNPAID to PAID in Nexudus when you run the second transfer.
The transfer process is the same whether you want to transfer your invoices for the first time or update their status in Nexudus after processing their payment in Xero.
Invoices issued prior to matching your chart of accounts and tax rates with Xero cannot be transferred.
Nexudus relies on the chart of accounts and the tax rates assigned to each invoice line item to transfer the invoices.
- Log in to your Nexudus account.
- Click Finance > Invoices.
- Hover your mouse next to invoices and tick the checkbox next to all the invoices you want to transfer.
- In the Bulk Actions menu, click Transfer to Xero.
- If you are already connected to Xero, click Confirm and move to step 6.
- If you aren't already connected to Xero, click Connect to Xero and then Allow access for 30 mins before repeating step 2, 3, and 4.
Your transfer should only take a few seconds. If you are transferring a large number of invoices, the transfer may take a bit longer.
- Click View xxx recent transfer notes from Xero at the top of your invoice list.
This page will let you know if your invoices were properly transferred.
If there was a problem during the transfer, the system will tell you what caused the error. Invoice transfer errors don't affect the transfer of other invoices within the sequence. Nexudus moves to the next selected invoice until the sequence is fully transferred.
Visit our Xero Troubleshooting page to find solutions to common transfer errors.
All invoices that were successfully transferred to Xero are now tagged as IN XERO in the invoice list.
Example of a Nexudus invoice transferred to Xero
You can also find your transfered invoices in Xero by clicking Business > Invoices from the Dashboard.
Example of a transferred Nexudus invoice in Xero