Version 4 is the latest version of the Members Portal that will be released on April 22, 2021.
This new release of the Portal includes loads of exciting updates such as:
- Faster navigation between pages and shorter loading times
- Revamped dashboards for members and teams
- A brand new Courses section to offer training and learning courses to your customers
- A new shopping and check-out experience that simplify joining plans, making bookings, and buying product
- A new Google calendar integration that allow customers to visualize and make bookings from their own calendar
How to Upgrade to Version 4
The way you upgrade to version 4 depends on the level of customization you have on your current Members Portal.
What is considered customization?
Customization includes any changes to the code of your Portal's template files. If you only changed the look and feel of your Members Portal through the Website Settings page, your Portal isn't customized.
Upgrading if Your Members Portal Isn't Customized
Your Members Portal will automatically be upgraded to version 4 on June 1, 2021 with no further action required on your part.
You can choose to upgrade sooner by reaching out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also ask our team to create a test version that lets you try out version 4 without affecting your current Members Portal.
Upgrading if Your Members Portal Is Customized
Your Members Portal will remain on the current version until you reach out to our support team at email@example.com and request the upgrade to version 4. You can also ask our team to create a test version that lets you try out version 4 without affecting your current Members Portal.
While upgrading to version 4 erases any current customization of your Members Portal, you can fully customize version 4 using React and Next.js.
For more information, check out our FAQ - Members Portal Version 4.