Learn how to set a minimum price for plans in Nexudus.
If you regularly offer several types of discounts in your space, including plan minimum prices can help you avoid undercharging your plans. This minimum price effectively prevents the system from reducing the plan's charge beyond the minimum you've defined. Minimum prices can be applied to any plan in Nexudus.
Plan minimum prices don't apply to the first invoice for new plan signups.
- If the side menu is not visible, click .
- Click Inventory > Plans.
- Click on the plan you want to edit.
- Click the Price tab and scroll down to the Minimum Price section.
- Enter the minimum price you want to set for the plan.
- Tick the checkbox next to every charge you want to factor in the minimum price.
You can choose to include pass charges, bookings charges, events charges or a combination of them.
- Click Save Changes.
You've successfully added a minimum price for your plan.
Example of a minimum price set in a plan's Price tab