Learn how to add products to proposals in Nexudus.
You need to create proposals before you can add products. You can add any type of product to proposals in Nexudus.
- If the side menu is not visible, click .
- Click CRM > Proposals.
- Click the proposal you want to edit.
- Click the Products tab.
- Click Add Proposal Product.
- Select a product from the Products dropdown list.
- Define the product's quantity in the Quantity field and its price in the Unit Price field.
- Add any internal notes you have in the Notes field. Customers won't your notes.
- If you want to turn this product into a deposit, tick the first checkbox in the Invoicing section.
- If you want the product to be recurrent, tick the second checkbox in the Invoicing section.
The product recurrence will match the proposal contract's recurrence.
- Click Save.
You've successfully added a product to the proposal. You can see all the products included in a proposal from the Products tab.
Example of a Proposal record
You can repeat the process if you want to add several products to the proposal.