Learn how to add course members to courses in Nexudus.
Customers can enrol themselves in courses available on the Members Portal or you can manually add them as course members from the Administrator Panel.
Course lessons have an array of settings and options that help you customise your learning offer. This tutorial shows you how to add a course member before they start the course.
- If the side menu is not visible, click .
- Click Community > Courses.
- Click the course you want to edit.
- Click the Course Members tab.
- Click Add Course Member.
- Select a customer from the Customer dropdown list.
You can only add members and contacts as course members.
- Click Save.
You've successfully added a course member from the Administrator Panel. The course member should now appear in the Course Members tab of the course.
Example of a customer added as a course member