Learn more about importing your data into Nexudus.
Data import in Nexudus works with CSV files that we call import template files. These template files include a set number of columns that match the fields you need to fill out when you add items or customers manually on the Nexudus platform. The template simply allows you to create items in bulk by leveraging the data you import.
Each column needs to have a specific format so that Nexudus can process the data you provide and create the right items in your account. You can import data from your space into Nexudus for the following items:
- Customers - customer records you want to add to your customers list in Nexudus.
- Bookings - booking records you want to add to your bookings calendar in Nexudus.
- Resources - resource records you want to add to your Nexudus inventory.
- Customer Products - product purchases you want to add your customer records in Nexudus.
- Products - product records you want to add to your Nexudus inventory.
- Floor Plan Items - desk, office, and resource records you want to add to your floor plans in Nexudus.
- Invoices - invoices you want to add to your invoices in Nexudus
- Subscribers - newsletter subscribers you want to add to your Nexudus newsletters.
- Opportunities - CRM opportunities you want to add to your CRM boards in Nexudus.
If you need more information on the details of each template file, check out this article.
If you're ready to start importing your data into Nexudus, check out this article.