Learn more about community perks and how to set them up in Nexudus.
Perks and discounts is a section on your website that lets your community know about discounts and other perks you have available.
It's a convenient way to keep your customers updated about deals you have going on and encourage them to make new purchases or sign up to new plans.
Community perks work with discounts code in Nexudus.
Adding Community Perks
Adding a community perk is quick and easy. If you want to include discounts, you need to create them from the Finance section of the admin portal before including them in a community perk article.
For more information, check out our article on creating discounts.
- Go to Community > Perks and Discounts.
- Click Add a community perk.
- Type a name for your community perk in the Title field.
- Select your location from the Post at dropdown menu.
- Enter your discount code link in the Url field.
You can find this link by clicking on any discount code you've created in Nexudus and scrolling down to the Sign up Links section.
You cannot leave this field blank, even if you don't want to include a discount link. This field won't be visible to customers unless you add a link.
- Add a short description of your community perk article in the Summary text field.
This summary will be displayed right under title before customers click on the article.
- Type your article in the Full text field.
This is the body of your article that customers will see once they click on the article.
- Upload images if you want to include images in your article.
- Set the Feature this article in the home page listings to YES if you want to promote this article on your home page.
- Set the Active option to YES if you want your article to immediately be visible on the members portal.
If you leave it set on NO, it will only be visible to you and other admin users.
- Click Save.
You've finished adding a community perk article without discounts. Nexudus adds the article to the Other details group by default. You can then drag and drop the article in any other group you have set up in this section.
Grouping Community Perks
You can group different community perks together from the Perks and Discounts section.
- Click Community > Perks and Discounts.
- Type your group name next to the Add new group button. This name will be displayed on the members portal.
- Click Add new group.
Your new group now appears as a section in the Community Perks page.
- Drag and drop the community perks you want to add to your new group.
If you don't add any community perk to the new group, it will automatically be deleted when you leave the Community Perks page.