Customers can connect their Office365 calendar to their Nexudus account so they can place and manage bookings directly from their Outlook calendar.
To integrate with Office365 ask the customer to log in to the members portal and navigate to his bookings section and choose to connect to Office365 and follow the below steps.
Connect to Office365
- Add our site to your trusted sites
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click on Menu (small gear at upper right)
- Select Internet Options
- Select Security tab
- Select Trusted Sites
- Click Sites
- In Add this website to the zone: box, type https://outlookplugin.spaces.nexudus.com.
- Click Add
- Click Close
- Click OK
- If using Oulook for Windows, customers can download and install the Outlook plug-in: https://outlookplugin.spaces.nexudus.com
- When you open Outlook, you will find a calendar for each of the rooms you have access to. Making a booking in any of those calendars will place a reservation in your account
How to create a booking?
Once you connected your Outlook calendar following the link: https://outlook.live.com/calendar simply double click on the day you want to make a booking, set the title and time and from the calendar dropdown choose the meeting room. Once you added all the details you can save the booking.
If you log in to the members portal in the My account -> My booing section you will find the booking that you just placed.
Choose the calendar