Customers can connect their Office 365 account to their account on the Members Portal.
Our integration with Office 365 is a two-way integration which means that bookings made in Outlook Calendar will be added in Nexudus and bookings made in Nexudus will be added to Outlook Calendar.
You customers will need an Office 365 account and access to the Members Portal to use the integration.
- Log in to the Members Portal with your credentials.
- Click My Account in the top right corner of the page.
- Click My Bookings from the side menu.
- Scroll down to the Outlook Integration section and click Connect to Office365.
- Log in to your Outlook account if you aren't already logged in.
- Click Yes to let Nexudus access some of your Outlook information.
Nexudus access request in Outlook
If you go back to the My Bookings page on the Members Portal, you will see that the integration button now says Disconnect Office 365, meaning the integration is currently connected to Outlook.
Enabled Outlook integration on the Members Portal
If you open your Outlook Calendar, you will see that the space resources appear in the My Calendars list.
Resources available from the My Calendars list in Outlook
When you are ready to make a booking in Outlook Calendar, simply select the relevant resource from the calendar dropdown menu as shown below.
Nexudus resources in Outlook Calendar