Enabling payments via GoCardless
If the side menu is not visible, click the .
In the side menu, click Settings.
Under the Payments heading, click Payment methods.
In the Available Payment Gateways section, click GoCardless.
Set Enabled to Yes, and select any other settings that you want to apply.
Click Save changes.
- Countries: United Kingdom, Europe and Australia
- Currencies: GBP, EUR, AUD
- Transaction limit: 5,000 £/€ and AU$10,000
- Automatically collects payments: Yes
- Automatically pays invoices after successful transactions: Yes
- Reminds members to pay invoices: Daily reminder to set the agreement.
Paying an invoice
Once enabled Nexudus generates an email with a link to setup the direct debit agreement for the members with unpaid invoices. If the member accepts the agreement you will see their contract number in the “GoCardless Contract Number” in their Account > Payments section.
Once the agreement is in place, Nexudus Spaces will request funds from the member’s bank account. Direct Debit transactions take from 5 to 7 days to be processed. You can see all this process happening in the invoice notes.