Each customer can have any number of passes.
If a member or contact has more than one pass, Nexudus will use them in the following order.
- Passes which can only be used in the location the customer is checking in at. Note that a pass with no locations specified in the "This pass can only be used to check-in at the following locations " field can be used only at the location you added the pass to or, if the pass was added to a network location, at all the locations in that network.
- Cheaper passes are used before more expensive ones, even if the pass is included as part of the benefits of a plan or product.
- Passes included as part of a plan are used before those added or sold manually.
- Passes linked to fewer locations are used before those linked to more locations, or where the "This pass can only be used to check-in at the following locations " field is blank.
- Passes with more remaining time are used before those with less time.