Learn how to add visitors from the Administrator Panel.
As an administrator, you can add visitors from the Administrator Panel.
- If the side menu is not visible, click .
- Click Operations > Visitors.
- Click Add visitor.
- Add the visitor's name in the Full Name field.
- Add the visitor's phone number in the Phone field.
- Add the visitor's email address in the Email field.
- Select the customer the visitor is visiting from the Visiting dropdown list.
- Select the date and time of the visit from the Expected On field.
- If the visitor is coming for a tour, tick the This visitor is coming for a tour option.
- If you want to add internal notes about the visitor, click Notes and add your note.
- Click Save.
Adding Visitors to Bookings
You can also add guests when adding or editing bookings from the Administrator Panel. Guests are simply visitors who are added to a specific booking.
When creating a new booking:
- Click Add Guest.
- Click Manage Guest List.
- Add the guest's name and email address. You can add as many as needed.
- Click Done.
You can finish filling out the new booking form and save your changes.