Learn how to create even categories in Nexudus.
Event categories let you group events according to their type. For example, you can create a Conference category for events with guest speakers and a Networking category for monthly casual get-togethers between members of your space.
These categories also act as filters on the Events Calendar of the Members Portal.
- If the side menu is not visible, click .
- Click Community > Event Categories.
- Click Add Event Category.
- Add the name of your category.
- Select the right location if you manage a network.
Event categories added to the network location will be available in every other location.
- Click Save.