Learn how to create proposals in Nexudus.
Creating your proposal is the first step to giving your customers a preview of what your space can offer. This step lets you define who is responsible for the proposal, which customer should receive your proposal, and what you want to include in your proposal. You can add one or several contracts per proposal.
- If the side menu is not visible, click .
- Click CRM > Proposals.
- Click Add Proposal.
- Select an admin user from the Responsible dropdown list.
The person designated as responsible will receive an email notification if the customer accepts the proposal.
- Select the customer who should receive the proposal from the Customer dropdown list.
- If you want to use your own referencing system, edit the Reference field.
- If you have any notes, add them to the Notes field.
Customer can see these notes.
- Select at least one plan to add to the proposal from the Plan dropdown list.
- Select the plan's start date.
- Define the contract's billing day.
The billing day is simply the day where your customer's invoice will be generated according to the contract's recurrence. For example, if you selected a monthly plan and defined 5 as the billing day, your customer will receive their invoice on the 5th of every month.
- Click Save.
You've successfully created your new proposal. You can now do any of the following: