Use floor plans to give you a bird's-eye view of your location, the desks and offices that are available, and the location where each of your customers is situated. You can use floor plans for easy occupancy tracking and reporting. By setting up floor plans in Nexudus you will be able to glean information regarding occupancy, target price, size, capacity and by linking them to contracts you can project future occupancy.
In your Nexudus account, you can upload an image of your location's floor plan. Onto that image, you can position coloured shapes to represent desks, offices, hot desks and other items. An example is shown below.
Unlike offices and desks hot desks do not impact desk occupancy as they are not specific per to one contract.
Sample floor plan
You can use the floor plans feature to:
- Add or edit a floor plan or its desks and offices.
- Link desks and offices directly to members.
- Associate the office or desk with a member through their contract.
- Block desks or offices as unavailable without having to link them to any particular member or contract. This can be useful when a desk has been booked or is going to be a flexible desk that is used by several people.
- Add access control to the desks and offices in your location.
- Connect floor plan items so users can book these from a floor plan view.