Learn how to create plans in Nexudus.
Whether you are setting up your account or expanding your space's offer, plans provide your members with access and benefits in Nexudus. This article teaches you how to add a new plan in Nexudus. You then have the option to add different details and tweak the settings to suit your space's needs.
Form to add a new plan in Nexudus
- If the side menu is not visible, click .
- Click Inventory > Plans.
- Click Add plan in the top right corner of the page.
- Name your plan.
- Select your space from the Location drop-down list.
- Click Set Pricing.
- Enter your plan's price and select the currency.
- Define the plan's billing frequency.
You can define the frequency in weeks or months.
- Click Save.
Your plan now appears in the plans list. You're ready to customise your plan to meet your space's needs.
Check out the following article to set up your plan:
- Prorating Plans
- Adding Terms and Conditions to Plans
- Adding Deposits to Plans
- Adding Passes to Plans
- Adding Time Credits to Plans
- Adding Money Credits to Plans
- Adding Printing Credits to Plans
- Adding Discounts to Plans
- Adding Products to Plans
- Setting a Minimum Price for Plans
- Defining Plan Limits
- Archiving Plans
- Exporting Plans
- Deleting Plans
You can also ask Monika how to add a plan.